A - C
- Butte County Dump Station, Hwy 20-26 S of town
- Visitor Center, Hwy 20 N of town
- Farragut State Park
- Upper Landing Wayside, 1 mi. E on St. Joe River Rd.
- Cold Springs, 9.5 mi. N. on Hwy. 55*
- City DS, 225 N. Ash. at Fire Station
- Boise Stage Stop, I-84 Exit 71
- Flying J, I-84 Exit 54 3353 Federal Way
- Jolley’s Service, 35th & State
- Stinker Station, 4925 Glenwood by Fairgrounds
- Boundary County Fairgrounds, Off US 95
- South Hill Chevron, US 95
- City DS, City Center
- Buhl Visitor Center, 1 mi. E on US 30
- Oasis Stop N Go, Jct. Hwy 30 Clear Lakes Rd.
- Visitor Center, Hwy 30 E of town
- Cassia County Fairgrounds, Hiland Rd. 1/2 mi. N of US 30
- Caldwell Events Center, 21st & Blaine
- City DS, I-84 Exit 27 S to Hwy. 19
- Flying J Plaza, Hwy 20 & I-84
- Sage Travel Plaza, I-84 Exit 29
- Sinclair Station, 19601 Queens Crown Rd.
- Land of the Yankee Fork State Park
- Cowboy Hitching Post, I-86 Exit 61
- Kootenai County Fairgrounds, Dalton Ave. N off Hwy. 95
- Council City DS, 2 blks. W of US 95
D - J
- Long Valley Feed & Supply, Hwy. 55 in town
- SISCRA RV Campground
- Elsie’s Chevron, 1/4 mi. N on Hwy. 33
- Teton Canyon
- City DS, I-15 Exit 167 E 1 blk.
- Red River Ranger Station, on FS Rd. 222*
- City DS, Mill St. & Front St.
- Cooperative Cenex Station, N. Washington
- Gem County Fairgrounds, 2199 S. Johns Ave.
- Montour Wildlife Management Area
- City Park, City Center
- Canyon Transfer Camp
- City DS, N of 6th St. off Hwy 3
- City RV Rest Area, 1/2 mi. S on US 91
- City DS, S. Pine St.
- City DS, 2nd Ave. 1/2 block W of Main
- City Park, Hwy. 34
- Mtn. Top Quick Lube & Gas, 507 W. Main
- Rae Brothers Sporting Goods, 247 E. Main
- Harpster Riverside RV Park
- City DS, 415 S. State St.
- City Park, Hwy. 75 & 4th St.
- City Park, Hwy. 25 at S. Howard St.
- City Park, US 95 E side of town
- Valley View Chevron, 459 Hwy. 55
- Rodeo grounds , 1 mi. N on Hwy. 21
- Beeches Corner Rest Stop, US 26 N of town
- Bish’s RV, 3911 N. 5th E.
- Grandview Texaco, Jct. US 20 & Foote Drive
- South Tourist Park, 1 mi. S on US 91
- Public DS, Hwy. 20 S of town in rest area
- Elk Creek Service, US 20 5 mi. S. at Island Park
- Last Chance Fishing Access, US 20 at Last Chance
- Henry’s Lake State Park
- County Fairgrounds, W. 4th St. N
- Honker’s Mini Mart, 3079 S. Lincoln I-84 Exit 168
- City DS, 260 Farmore Rd. I-84 Exit 168
K - Q
- City DS, Exit 49 S on New St.
- SNRA Headquarters, 7 mi. N on Hwy. 75
- City DS, Monroe St. E. & Ash; 300’ from Hwy. 30
- Shoshone Base Camp, 28 mi. N I-90 Exit 43
- City Park, in town near water tower
- Lenore Rest Area, on US 12
- County Fairgrounds, 13th & Airway Ave.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, jct. US 12 & US 95
- Dales Boat, Camper and Auto 615 Thain Rd.
- N. Lewiston Dynamart, 6th Ave. near jct. of US 12 & ID 128
- Jim Eddy’s Auto Clinic, 102 Thain Rd.
- Hells Gate State Park
- Mackay Rest Area, N. on US 93
- Mackay Reservoir
- City DS, 4 Points 94 Bannock St. I-15
- Water Treatment Plant, Ustick & Tenmile
- City Park, Junction Hwy. 89 & US 30
- Latah County Fairgrounds, N of Moscow Mall on White Ave.
- City DS, 340 W. Railroad St.
- Jackson Station, I-84 Franklin Exit Nampa Blvd.
- Browns Market, US 95 Hiko St.
- Cold Springs – New Meadows
- Lowell’s Mini Market, US 30
- City DS, City Park Maple St.
- Salmon River DS, .5 mi W on Salmon River Rd.
- City Park, City Center Hwy. 89
- City DS, 620 E. Idaho St. ¼ mi. N of Hwy 25
- City DS, North end of 6th Street
- Clay Peak Recreation Area, 2560 Highway 52 SE of town
- Public DS, Main St. N end of town
- Bannock County Fairgrounds, Fairgrounds Rd.
- Jackson’s, 4259 Yellowstone I-86 Exit 61 at Chubbuck
- City Treatment Plant, Batiste Rd. I-86 exit 58
- South Bannock DS, 845 Barton Rd.
- U-Haul Co., 709 N. 5th Ave.
- Flying J Truck Stop, N. 400 Spokane Rd. 4 mi. W of city
- City Park, US 91 S. 1st Ave.
- Cash & Carry, US 2
- Dickensheet Information Center, 22 mi. N on Hwy. 57
- Riley Creek Rec.Area/Priest River Rec. Area (Mudhole)*
R - Z
- Call Sinclair, 499 S. Yellowstone Hwy
- Valleywide Co-op, 1175 W. Main
- City DS, US 26 2-1/2 blocks N of Main St.
- Bob’s Kwik Stop, 1 mi. N on Farnsworth Way
- Taylor’s Quick Stop, 1 mi. S on US 20
- Chevron Station, in town
- Rogerson Service, US 93
- Lud Drexler Park
- City DS, 10th & A St.
- Lake Walcott State Park
- Elk Bend Service, 22 mi. S on US 93
- North Fork DS, USFS 1/4 W. on river rd. from North Fork
- Salmon Oil Semi Stop, 500 S. Challis St.
- Bonner County Fairgrounds, 4203 N. Boyer Rd.
- Paul’s Chevron, 5th & Cedar
- Springy Point Recreation Area
Public Dump Stations
Idaho’s public dump stations are listed by the nearest city and include a basic address or directions. Some private RV parks that allow the public to use their dumps are also included with a link to their park’s listing information. Dump stations may charge a fee.